Philip Ng Malaysia CNG / NGV conversion kit installation Diary



Sponsored links!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

About NGVs - Benefits of NGVs

NGV2001 - About NGVs - Benefits of NGVs - BenefitsofNGVs.htm:
Benefits of NGVs

Economic Benefits of NGVs
Choosing natural gas increases energy security.

Environmental Benefits of NGVs
Fewer pollutants and cleaner air than diesel or gasoline.

Safety Benefits of NGVs
CNG has an outstanding safety record as a vehicle fuel.

Widespread availability of vehicles and fuel
Natural gas vehicles and fuel are widespread.

1 Comments:

  • Phillip,

    Please do not stop writing on NGV. U have done a marvelous job in making life very interesting and just keep it up.

    I have done the same at: http://harrykok.blogspot.com/

    I used to be working for Petronas and I love to speak my mind on NGV. All these are based on my experiences and observations made.

    I love the country and I would like to see more should be done on NGV.

    Let us share our though and do our best to make people realised that NGV is the best alternative fuels thatevery one should be given the chance to use.

    U keep writting and I will too,

    By Blogger Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!!, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home